For the urinary tract, the kidney is an important part. The function of the kidney in the human body is to separate the necessary fluids and waste. If it does not work properly, then a human will suffer from urine-related problems. The Cyst in the kidney also interrupts the function of the kidneys. The Urologist is known for treating the problems of the urinary tract.
What is the definition of a Kidney cyst?
Cysts in the Kidney are small round pouches of fluid that form on or inside the kidney.
Kidney cysts can occur with disorders that may impair kidney function. But more often, kidney cysts are a type called simple kidney cysts. Simple kidney cysts are not cancer and rarely cause problems. Discuss your problem related to the urinary tract with the Best Urologist in Ludhiana.
Cause for the Kidney cyst.
The reasons for the kidney cyst are still unknown. Kidney cysts occur because of weakens and forms of Pouches. These pouches are filled with fluid detaches and develop into the cyst.
Symptoms of the Kidney cyst.
The kidney cyst does not give you any symptoms, but if you have a simple problem, then you may feel the following symptoms
- Dull pain in the back and side
- Upper stomach pain
- An infected cyst: A kidney cyst may become infected, causing fever and pain.
- A burst cyst: A kidney cyst that bursts causes severe pain in the back or side. Sometimes, a burst cyst may cause blood in the urine.
- Blocked urine flow: A kidney cyst that blocks the typical flow of urine may lead to kidney swelling.
Diagnose of Kidney cyst.
Medical reports: Except for this, doctors need the reports of the KUB X-rays, which are special for knowing the size of the kidney Cyst and the report of the CT scan. For the treatment of the Cyst, doctors need the latest reports of urine and blood tests. The Urologist first examines your report to check the size of the Cyst. Then, they plan your treatment. The problem of cysts of the kidney is treated in two ways. The Kidney Specialist in Ludhiana performs the surgery for kidney Cysts. Testing a sample of your blood may reveal whether a kidney cyst is affecting how well your kidney works.
Treatment of kidney Cyst.
- Piercing and the draining of the cyst: after the piercing and draining of the cyst, then filling it with a solution. The solution causes scarring and helps prevent the cyst from filling with fluid again. Alcohol or a chemical compound may be used as the solution. This cyst shrinks, and a long, thin needle may be inserted through your skin and the wall of the kidney cyst. Then, the fluid is drained from the cyst and filled with a solution to prevent it from reforming.
- Surgery to remove the cyst. A large cyst that’s causing symptoms may require surgery. To access the cyst, a surgeon makes several small incisions in your skin and inserts special tools and a small video camera. While watching a video monitor in the operating room, the surgeon guides the tools to the kidney and uses them to drain the fluid from the cyst. Then, the walls of the cyst are cut or burned away. Surgery is rarely performed for simple cysts. The procedure is more often used for complex cysts with changes that may be cancer. The surgery only takes 80-90 minutes to complete, but the recovery takes more time. You have to take care of yourself, and you have to go for a checkup within a day.
For the best treatment of kidneys, patients should go to Khosla Stone Kidney. The best Urologist in Ludhiana at our hospital provides you with comprehensive treatment; you can rely on them for comprehensive care.