If you need to pee more, this condition is called Frequent Urination. This frequent urination is a matter of concern. Frequent urination can lead to many diseases related to Urinary Tract infections (UTI).
Regardless of sex or gender, the problem is frequent among all. People need to pee too many times daily, which is very annoying. It might indicate diseases like Diabetes, prostate issues, and overactive bladder.
This is normal during pregnancy, but you should consult the urologist once because it can signal a Urinary tract infection.
- By age, people experience having to go to pee frequently or more than usual. It is entirely normal at an older age, but if it is disturbing your sleep, it may lead to sleep disorders, heart failure, etc.
.Self-assessment of Frequent Urination:
In case you’re wondering how to check whether you have the condition of frequent peeing or not. Then let me guide you. It’s normal to pee about 7 to 8 times a day. But if you have to go about every 30 min of intervals. Then it is a reason to worry about health.
- Frequent urination in pregnant women is normal, but she should consult the doctor once.
- If your age is more than 60 or 70, then you’re more likely to pee.
- An enlarged prostate gland can be one of the reasons for frequent peeing.
General causes for Frequent Urination :
Urinary disease is generally related to the kidney. If a person drinks extra amounts of fluid, he may lead to frequent urination. When you feel a fever with frequent urination, it may lead to the Urinary Tract Infection.
Various reasons can cause Urinary Tract infections. Some are mentioned below:
- One of the most common reasons for frequent urination among people is Diabetes. In this disease, the body tries to free the unused glucose stored through urine.
- During pregnancy, a woman has to go for frequent urination. The growing fetus can press the bladder to make you pee more. It just eliminates the capacity to hold urine by applying constant pressure on the bladder.
- Urinary tract infection, which is caused by different kinds of vaginitis. Generally develops in women.
- An enlarged prostate gland can make the urethra irritable to hold urine, and the bladder will contract even for a small amount of pee.
- The pain in the pelvic region caused by Interstitial cystitis leads to frequent urination.
- Medications used to treat high blood pressure and remove all the unnecessary flux from the body can cause frequent urination.
- The sudden urge to urinate and frequent urination are sometimes the results of damage to the nerve which sources the bladder.
- It would help if you practiced bladder retraining. It is a simple and effective exercise to do on your own. You have to hold the timings between your pee. After doing this for more than seven weeks, you’ll see the difference in your condition.
- Make your diet that suits your bladder. Avoid foods like caffeine, artificial sweeteners, spicy foods, etc.
- Drink water in only the required amount of water. Don’t do overdrinking.
Peeing is not a disease but don’t engage yourself in the bathroom. It can lead to significant illness, but if you consult Khosla Stone Kidney & Surgical Centre, it can be treated with the help of a provider.