Urological health should not be delayed!
Your urological health deserves the utmost attention. If you notice problems with your uro health, like seeing bubbles in the urine and blood, and seeing other signs of health concerns, then you should consult the best Urologist in Ludhiana without any delay. This way, the urologist assistance will make a huge difference to the entire state for better well-being. If you notice a problem with your urinary health and see a problem with your urinary tract, you should get the urologist’s assistance at the earliest.
What urological parts can a urologist analyze?
Urologists have the expertise to treat and diagnose the different conditions related to the urinary tract. Be it men or women; it’s important that you visit the best urology hospital without any delay. The urologist will keep a close check on reproductive health and ensure to analyze the situation through the root cause. Proper evaluation helps to analyze urinary health and see if there’s a need for surgical intervention. The urological has the expertise to address various conditions like:
- Well-address the problem with the kidneys
- Check the ureter’s health
- Analyze the bladder, urethra, adrenal glands, and other parts of the urological health
If there’s a kidney stone problem, then the urologist will check the condition and inform you whether you are a suitable candidate to undergo RIRS Surgery in Punjab. Moreover, the urologist can also provide treatment to check the male reproductive tract, like the penis, prostate, and testicles.
What conditions are treated by the urologist?
Different conditions are treated by the urologist to make the urinary system and male reproductive system get back on track. The possible health conditions addressed are:
- prostate gland enlargement
- interstitial cystitis also called painful bladder syndrome
- kidney disease
- cancers of the bladder, kidneys, penis, testicles, and adrenal and prostate glands
- kidney stones
- erectile dysfunction, or trouble getting or keeping an erection
- prostatitis, which is inflammation of the prostate gland
- urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Overactive bladder
- urinary incontinence
The expertise of the urologist can even take the right care of the children’s reproductive health. The possible conditions that are addressed are bed-wetting, undescended testicles, blockage in the urinary tract structure, and much more.
Procedures performed by the urologist
The urologist has the understanding to perform the different procedures like:
- CT scan, MRI scan, or ultrasound to properly see the urinary tract.
- Performs cystoscopy to see the bladder with ease
- Performs the residual urine test to analyze the situation in a better state
- Perform urodynamic testing to see the total volume and pressure present in the bladder
- Performs the surgery depending upon what’s the condition and what approach should be followed for the same.
The urologist will give the treatment after analyzing the situation and performing the different procedures like opening the blockage, repairing the urinary organs, get the damage corrected due to injury.