Are you someone who faces abdominal pain issues daily, but you just get yourself a painkiller to solve this issue?
In this blog, we will discuss everything about gallstones, their causes, gallbladder stone treatment, and many more. So make sure to follow this post till the end to know more.
What are Gallbladder stones & their symptoms?
Gallbladder stones are developed when smaller parts of crystallized bile join together. In some cases, these stones are so small that they look like a grain of salt, but in some severe cases, these stones can become as large as an egg.
Usually, those with a smaller gallbladder stone pass out through your body through urine. Still, if you have a noticeable gallbladder stone, then every time it passes through the small intestine, you will be able to feel inflammation and pain.
This pain can take place for a few hours as well. But first, let us discuss some symptoms of gallstones.
- Excessive gas issues
- Severe pain
- Abdominal pain increases after eating food
- Chest pain
If you notice such symptoms, then it’s high time for you to get in touch with the best urologist in Ludhiana to treat yourself.
People At Higher Risk From Gallbladder Stones
Although gallstones are harmful to everyone facing the problem, a few people are at higher risk from gallbladder stones. Let us have a look at who they are:
- If you are obese, gallbladder stone is a serious problem as they can lead to extreme blockage in your body.
- If you are facing an increase in estrogen because of pregnancy, you are also at a higher risk of this problem.
- If you have a diet high in fats and carbohydrates, you have a higher risk of gallbladder stones.
- Lastly, if someone from your family already had gallbladder stone issues, then there are high chances you will also face them and are at a higher risk.
Complications With Gallbladder Stones
There are plenty of complications linked with gallbladder stones if not treated at the right time. Some of those complications are as follows:
- Inflammation in gallbladder
- Cancer of gallbladder
- Infection in the bile duct
- Gallstone ileus
Gallbladder Stone Treatment
There are surgical methods with the help of which a gallbladder stone issue is treated. Once your treatment is done, you would be suggested to move to a completely vegetarian diet and a few more lifestyle changes.
We hope you were able to understand everything about gallstones and what are the complications linked with them. If you want to get your gallstone treatment, make sure to get in touch with Khosla Stone Kidney, which is the best urologist in Ludhiana.